Developing our Corporate Plan is an opportunity to review our ‘strategic space’.
The Corporate Plan is the place we integrate and align complex systems of EU programme management, national / regional spatial planning and political cycles.
Our Corporate Plan allows us to:
- Examine our capabilities to see if we are maximising our resources.
- Study the external environment (macro / micro).
- Tailor a strategic response that creates value across the Northern and Western region.
- Install a systems approach to innovation and knowledge transfer (internal / external).
- Determine a clear purpose for the organisation up until 2024.
- Consider ‘big’ ideas and strategic opportunities.