The NWRA holds the National Contact Point (NCP) in Ireland for the Interreg Europe Northern Periphery and Atlantic Programme as well as for the Atlantic Area.
The role of the National Contact Point is to give personalised support to project applicants from Ireland through:
- Guidance on choosing programme priority and types of action
- Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Training and assistance on proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance in partner search
The National Contact Point may be contacted at email@example.com