The NWRA holds the National Contact Point (NCP) in Ireland for the Interreg Europe, Northern Periphery and Artric Programme as well as for the Atlantic Area Programme .
The role of the National Contact Point is to give personalised support to project applicants from Ireland through:
- Guidance on choosing programme priority and types of action
- Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues
- Training and assistance on proposal writing
- Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.)
- Assistance in partner search
The National Contact Point may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org